When it comes to making profits as a small farmer, we understand that the littlest things can make the biggest difference.
At Alabama Ag Credit, we are proud to provide additional support for small farmers with our Farm Market Vendor Voucher Program. This program helps to pay vendor fees and reduce the barrier of entry for small farmers to sell directly to the consumer.
About the program:
- One vendor fee will be paid to the certified farmer's market of your choosing per year
- Up to $100 if you are not a borrower of Alabama Ag Credit
- Up to $300 if you are a borrower of Alabama Ag Credit
- Checks will be sent directly to the farmer's market
- Agriculture Producers must be committed to selling an agricultural product (produce, meat, fiber, timber product, dairy product, plant) produced on an Alabama farm.
- Food Manufacturers must be committed to selling a product that has at least 50 percent of its ingredient(s) in the finished product produced on an Alabama farm.
- Non-food products such as wreaths, soaps, oils, handcrafted items, textiles, and others must be produced with at least 50 percent of the materials in the finished product produced on an Alabama farm.
- Your operation must be headquartered in one of the forty counties served by Alabama Ag Credit.
- Alabama Ag Credit reserves the right to make case-by-case decisions on the distribution of the funds.
- Program subject to change