When it comes to doing business with a company for the first time, consumers trust the recommendations of their friends and family.
At Alabama Ag Credit, we are proud that most of our business is generated by word of mouth. Customer referrals keep new business coming in to our lending cooperative, and show us that our borrowers appreciate our robust patronage program, superior customer service and knowledgeable loan officers.
It Pays to Be an Alabama Ag Credit Customer
To show our thanks, we will send $100 to current customers whose referral leads to someone establishing a new business relationship with Alabama Ag Credit.
About the program:
- Existing customers may receive $100 per new customer referred, regardless of the number of new products used.
- To qualify, a referral must be noted before the prospective customer applies for a loan.
- A referral must result in a new loan within six months.
- Only loans for business and agricultural purposes are eligible.
- Loans must be for $20,000 or more.
- Alabama Ag Credit reserves the right to make case-by-case decisions on the distribution of gift cards for referral.
- Employees and directors are not eligible for referral program.
- Program subject to change.
For more information, please contact your local Alabama Ag Credit office.