NEW GENERATION LOANS
At Alabama Ag Credit, we recognize that the future of American agriculture depends on a new generation of producers.
To learn more about our New Generation Loan Program, including funding requirements and limitations, contact the Alabama Ag Credit location near you.
What is the New Generation Loan Program?
Through our New Generation Loan Program we provide competitive financing for young and beginning farmers to the full extent of their creditworthiness.
The new generation loan program is designed to promote and encourage lifelong lending relationships with young and beginning farmers. To accommodate the financial needs for this type of borrower, special underwriting standards have been developed. Eligibility is specific to the individuals liable, and all agricultural loan programs are available.
- Sole owner/operator of security; and
- Under the age of 35 ("Young Farmer"); and
- Has not assumed the control and risk of such operation for longer than 10 years.
- To purchase or refinance land acquisition and/or improvements
- To acquire equipment, cattle or operating funds